At The Horton Group, we have a solid foundation of general contracting built on years of experience and continually refined building practices.
From design review to oversight of day-to-day operations to management of vendors and trades, we are familiar with the complex responsibilities of successful general contracting. Even more importantly, we insist upon open communication with our clients and staff at every stage of the building process.
If you bring us in as a general contractor, you can expect expert management during all phases of construction, along with strict adherence to schedules and budgets, timely material procurement and careful supervision of professional, certified in-house staff.
As general contractors, we believe in:
- Proper execution of each step
- Well-maintained equipment
- State-of-the-art project software
- Carefully screened specialized subcontractors
- Excellent safety practices (OSHA-30 and OSHA-10 Certifications)